The Introduction to Model-Driven MES course is a 3-day, instructor-led class designed to provide an overview of the Model-Driven Manufacturing Execution System (MES) framework and its associated best practices. The course will provide a comprehensive overview of the recommended best practices to be used in applying Workflow Management to build MES solutions. Topics will be presented in lectures and reinforced through hands-on exercises.
AudienceIndividuals who are MES project delivery, pre-sales, and support personnel. (This is a hands-on, technical class. It is not intended for sales, project management, or other nontechnical personnel.)
PrerequisitesKnowledge of the following tools, features, and technologies is required:
• The deployment of AVEVA MES solutions
• At least one of the following AVEVA MES modules: Operations, Performance, or Quality
• AVEVA System Platform concepts
• AVEVA Enterprise Integrator concepts
• AVEVAWorkflow Management (formerly Skelta BPM) desirable