The solution includes a Cyber Recovery Unit (CRU), including 3 NVMe disks that perform backups of the entire disk:
OS, Licensing, configurations, and data files.
The CRU is connected to an end-point, with only one NVMe disk connected at any given moment. The other 2 disks are securely isolated from any external connection. Once attacked, use a one-click activation to a fully automated recovery process.
For workstations, our Cyber Recovery Unit solution consists of:
1. A Hardware unit to store the data and protect it from any corruption.
2. A Software Agent to perform dedicated data copy and anomaly inspection.
3. A Centralised Monitoring System to inform the user and display the status of each station.
In order to ensure operational continuity, the product should be installed in advance (before an attack happens). If possible, we advise, performing the first installation (Factory Reset version) on a clean operational environment – after the computer is fully configured and contains no viruses (i.e., before internet connected). We suggest installing on the most critical workstations in the organisation – thus, that requires continuous operation and fast recovery.
we adopt a leading egress/ingress traffic analysis technology to address coverage of backup and recovery while improving RTO and business continuity.
• Single Installation for the Customer
• Instant recovery of multiple servers / microservices
• Offline protection of the data
• Early detection of ransomware attacks
• Implementation in isolated environment
• Centralised solution for a large-scale networks
• Protected runtime environment using NVIDIA Bluefield2 DPU
• Dramatically reducing systems RTO (recovery time objective)
• Automated recovery using PXE protocol
• Air-gapped protection of backup data
• Autonomous response to attack
• Continuous monitoring of the backup data, early detection of attack
• Up to 200GB/s NVMe-oF
The module allows complete visibility of the status of every installed product. As a standard used in Salvador Technologies’ cloud, easily accessible on web browser so no need for additional software installation.
Solution can be monitored with on-premise deployment or accessed tough SAAS offering.
At any given moment, only one of the backup disks is accessible to the computer receiving electrical voltage; the other 2 disks are in a full air-gapped mode, hence isolated from any external or internal control.
During the initial installation, the first backup copy will be transferred to the NVMe-Factory Reset disk. Once the backup is finished, this disk will be in a permanent air-gapped state, the factory reset/baseline version of the system. This baseline is an operational state of the computer - fully configured and includes the OS, configurations, licenses, etc. - the only difference is how old the data, is to ensure there is no sleeper malware inside.
The NVMe-Current and NVMe-Previous disks will be constantly updated by the software agent according to the selected frequency.
✅ Put a song on
✅ Check your email
✅ Write a grocery list
✅ Learn one new word in the dictionary
✅ Recycle your water bottle
✅ Rinse a dish
✅ Have a glass of water
This includes critical infrastructures, energy, building management, chemicals, and any non-stop production industry. We understand that recovery time is highly critical for our customers and their business continuity.
A simple solution that ensures operational continuity.